So you want to get a tattoo…Cool… What are you thinking?
Tattoos are something you can wear with pride your whole life if you think… Before you ink. Let’s answer a few questions to help the process and product a tattoo to be one you can enjoy for a lifetime.
- Do you want your tattoo to show when wearing clothing?
- Ok, have you thought about where you want it?
- Why do you want it there?
- Will it hurt a lot to put it there? Tender area?
- How big are you thinking?
- The bigger the design, the longer it will take to complete, are you ready to make that kind of commitment?
- Ok, got ideas about the design you want?
- What inspires your idea? Animals, symbols, tribals? Do you want something feminine, colorful, funny, traditional, black and grey? Something symbolic or just different?
- have you made sure it is something you love?
- Do you do well with pain when knowing it is just for a short time?
- Do you realize you will be left with a wound that needs to be treated as such to heal?
- Are you one who realizes that life is short and you are an individual who needs to express yourself in your unique statement and that this tattoo will be a mark of who you are?
Time to get going… You are what you Ink!
Contact us today!